Search results in category Acting Schools and Coaches
- Acting Technique and Scene Study (558)
- Acting Workshops (91)
- Audition Technique and Cold Reading (76)
- Classical Technique (16)
- Commercials (20)
- Improv and Comedy (70)
- Making Films, Videos, Webisodes (4)
- On-Camera Technique (55)
- Playwrighting and Screenwriting (12)
- Private Coaching (98)
- Shakespeare Training (16)
- Summer Training Classes (4)
Found 66 records | Page 1 of 7
WE SHOOT ANY LIVE PERFORMANCE: Specializing in Music, Theatre, and More!
1) Music, from World to Classical to Jazz to Punk to Pop; 2) Theatre, from Dress Rehearsal to Any Performance; 3) On-Location, Interior or Exterior, Monologues & Dialogues.
The MN ACTING STUDIO is an acting studio in NYC offering on-camera classes and private coaching for all ages and levels. Taught by working actor Matt Newton, on-set coach for "Blue Bloods", and author of "10 Steps to Breaking Into Acting."
John DeSotelle Studio provides beginning to advance training for actors interested in working towards mastery of the full Meisner technique. Students work in association with The Nuance Theatre Co.
Study with one of the most sought-after acting coaches from New York City - now in Los Angeles whose clients include Gary Oldman, Krysten Ritter, Nelsan Ellis, Genesis Rodriguez, Victor Rasuk, Bitsie Tulloch, Nadine Velazquez… the list goes on!